Ardell DuraLash Flare Long Black
|Info:||Add review||Tell a friend|
Ardell DuraLash Flare Long BlackGive your lashes a natural thickness and extension with Ardell DuraLash Flare Long Black, they are very easy to apply and lasts a long time. The lashes are naturally curved, lightweight and comfortable to use.
Use of Ardell DuraLash Flare Long Black
- Clean the eye and lashes so they are free of makeup or oil.
- Pour out any drop of glue on a piece of foil or similar.
- Take a flare / lashes with tweezers, dip the end into the glue.
- Starting from the middle of the eyelid and apply one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own lashes with the edge as close as possible without touching the lid. Press gently with your fingertips until the lashes stuck. Work outwards.
- Then return to the middle and working inwards towards the corner of the eye.
- Apply 10-15 extra-lashes per eye.
Contains: 56 pcs individual flares